For all of our Data Privacy information/policies please click HERE
Data Subject Rights (& controlling your personal information)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the same rights as those under the DPA but provides you with some significant enhancements. In addition to the policies and procedures to ensure individuals can enforce their data protection rights, we offer to provide individual’s right to access any personal information that Techfellow processes about them and to request information about:
- what personal data we hold about them
- the purposes of the processing
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- how long we intend to store their personal data for
- if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
- the right to lodge a complaint and who to contact in such instances
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
We have put in place procedures to accommodate the 30-day timeframe for providing the requested information. We will provide, in an intelligible form, copies of the personal data and any information about the sources of the data. If we believe that the request is excessive, in terms of an unreasonable amount of historical data, we may refuse with a clear explanation. We will not charge for an audit report. As above, you have the right at any time to require us to update, modify or delete any personal information which we hold about you.