A Leading Boutique Executive Recruitment Consultancy based near Tunbridge Wells is looking for bright trainees to join our growing, high performing, dynamic team.
Base Salary £18,000 – £22,000 Dependant on Experience Realistic On Target Earnings of £60,000+ in 2nd-year Uncapped Commission!
- Needs to have an active interest in Technology and keen to learn more about the field.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with 1-2 years business to business sales experience, however, will also consider those with less experience who are quick learners and share our company ethos and are passionate about technology.
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written) – You will be speaking to people from entry level up to C-Levels executives and need the confidence and personality to build long-standing relationships.
- Driven – you will be joining a group of very high achievers and you need the drive to reach and exceed the levels of the current team.
Trainee Recruiters source, screen and manage candidates through the entire recruitment process with constant guidance/assistance from their Mentor. As you gain confidence and develop you will be taught all aspects of the recruitment process and will be given the opportunity to take ownership of your own career and how you develop within the business.
- Learn, Create and Develop recruiting strategies to identify top quality candidates using various networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process, and provide a reasoned critique on their experience and relevance for a position
- Negotiate salaries, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Maintain and develop relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Network with existing candidates and clients to ensure you are their first point of call for all their recruitment needs
- Relaxed working environment – no dress code (unless attending a meeting)
- You will NEVER work your birthday
- Chill out area with Big Screen TV, Beer fridge (fully stocked) and Xbox
- Great performance incentives – Most recently an all expenses trip to Ibiza for all target hitters
- Full comprehensive formal training programme to cover the first 6 months in the role.
- Continual professional development – Long term careers goals are constantly discussed with subsequent plans set in place to achieve them.
- You will be working alongside a team with over 50 years combined recruitment experience, who have been there and done it in the recruitment industry and can always be leaned on for advice and help – regardless of seniority!
- You will be working on a high number of prestigious accounts in the finance world, such as the likes as Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg and Morgan Stanley as well as 20+ market leading hedge funds
For more information please visit our website or contact us via the details listed below:
Email – Paddy.email@example.com
Phone – 0207 993 5033